The eLearning Repository is an extensible 'search and discover platform' to support the discovery and sharing of eLearning objects and learning resources held both within the Repository and at external locations.
The project offers the following added values:
- A discovery platform specifically for learning materials
- A centralised repository of NHS eLearning assets and knowledge
- A channel for the eLearning community to publicise and share their works
- An information product which allows the NHS community to shape and to contribute
The key objectives of the repository project are:
- To provide an extensible search and discovery platform for eLearning objects held both within the repository and at external locations
- Identify, manage and classify eLearning objects
- Identify an NHS user base for the eLearning Repository and develop a community of practice around eLearning resource development and sharing
We welcome eLearning leads who commission or provide learning or training resources to be content contributors, provide feedback and help establish the user support required.
Visit the eLearning Repository